NightScape Nightclub Window Film
Our latest project was a window film installation for the Bar 7 bar and nightclub in Newton Abbot.
Bar 7 closed for around 5 days for an extensive refit and reopened on Saturday 8th April 2017. We were booked towards the end of the refit and there was still a lot of work going on whilst we installed the NightScape NS05 window film.
Johnson NightScape window film series has been modified with several film options now carrying a more reflective appearance, luckily the NightScape NS05 is still sporting that classic black non reflective finish similar to a dark car tint. This was just the sort of window film the owners of Bar 7 were looking for.
NightScape window film features one of the lowest external reflections of 12% (glass has a natural reflection of approx 8%), 93% glare reduction, 69% total solar energy rejected with 99% ultraviolet light block.
- Hybrid construction – low interior and exterior reflectivity allows for optimal day/evening views to the outside
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings
- CST™ scratch resistant hardcoat – long lasting durability, protection and clarity