Safety & Security Invisible Protection
Safety window film or Security window film provides an optically clear barrier that is retrofitted to the inside of your window. It reinforces glass, helping to hold it safely in place should an attempted break-in, personal impact, natural disaster or explosion occur.
Our safety window film is made from the highest quality materials, it is tough, high tensile polyester with ultra strong mounting adhesive and is available in thicknesses ranging from 50 micron (2mil) to 350 microns (14mil) to meet requirements of BS 6206 Class B and BS EN 12600 Class 2B2, fully complying with Health & Safety Workplace Regulation 14 and Building Regulation Part N requirements. Available either in clear or combined solar control versions. Furthermore, enhanced resilience can be achieved with glazing attachment systems.
We can help you select the right level of protection for your building, from our wide variety of of thicknesses, tints and performance levels.
An explosion can propel broken glass at lethal speeds causing severe injuries. With today’s increased awareness for personal and industrial safety a professionally installed window film is the solution to your security and safety concerns.
Safety Window Film
- High tensile polyester and ultra strong mounting adhesive reinforces glass
- Helps hold broken glass in place upon impact or in the event of an explosion
- Reduces heat, glare and energy consumption (combined solar films)
- Scratch resistant coating for a long life and easy maintenance
- Protection for people and property in the event of an explosion
- Minimise injury from personal impact
- Provides glass retention
- Compliance with regulations British BS6206 and European EN12600
- Health & safety workplace regulation 14 compliant
- Enhances glazing security
- Minimise interior damage
- Reduces 99% of ultraviolet light to reduce fading of interiors
- Maintains natural light levels & unrestricted views