Our latest window film installation at Uffculme School, Devon. This first floor classroom was overheating in the summer months and needed a solar window film to reduce the solar energy passing through the windows. Some of the classrooms had already been randomly tinted years before in a variety of window film shades which made it impossible to match.
Our customer also didn’t want to make the room too dark so they opted for Solargard Sterling 40 which offers the perfect compromise of good light transmission whilst also providing high solar control.
Solargard Sterling Key Benefits
- Spectrally selective technology keeps the heat out while letting the light in
- High heat rejection results in improved indoor comfort
- Substantial glare reduction for reduced eyestrain
- Lightly tinted, hardly noticeable from the inside with a subtle, reflective finish outside.
- UV blockers protect people and property from damaging UV rays
For a wide range of window films suitable for schools, colleges and universities call Devon Window Tinting on 01626 445186