Our latest Solargard Sterling 40 residential privacy film installation in Newton Abbot, Devon.
These windows required a medium privacy film to increase daytime privacy but without losing too much light, also with these west facing windows the heat build up in the afternoons was quite significant. Sterling 40 window film rejects 57% total solar energy which will make the rooms considerably cooler in the summer months.
Solargard Sterling 40 spectrally selective window film provides high solar control, neutrally tinted with a subtle reflective finish outside. The darker Sterling films also provide a good degree of glare reduction.
Solargard Sterling 40 Window Film Benefits
- 36% Subtle Daytime Privacy – medium daytime privacy
- 57% Total Solar Energy Rejected – high solar control
- 53% Glare Reduction – reduces eye strain
- 99% UV Protection – reduce fading from uv, heat and light
- Neutrally Tinted – hardly noticeable from the inside